American Pitbull and Rottweiler are considered to be the most dangerous breed dogs.
There is a ban on keeping dangerous dogs in many countries of the world.
How to Prevent Dog Attack: In Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, an elderly woman was attacked by her pet dog Pitbull, in which she died. Even before this, many cases of pet dog attacks have been reported in the country and the world. You will be surprised to know that every year there are many such cases in America, in which many people have to lose their lives due to pet dog attack. After the shocking case came to light from Lucknow, all the dog owners want to know how such a dangerous situation can be avoided. Let us know what precautions should be taken while keeping a dog.
What do the figures say?
A report of dog bite According to reports, between 2005 and 2020 in America, about 568 people lost their lives in dog attacks. In this, the dog who attacked in 380 cases was Pitbull, while 51 people died due to the attack of Rottweiler. In other cases, people of 37 different species were attacked by dogs. This number is only of those people who lost their lives due to the attack. The number of dog attacks is many times more. Not only this, there is a ban on keeping dangerous dogs in many countries of the world.
Take these precautions regarding dog
- Always take KCI registered dog. It is handed over to the people only after seeing the complete history of such dog.
- Trend dog should be taken and necessary vaccination of dog should be done.
- If someone is short of time, a dog handler can be hired. With this, the dog can be taken good care of.
- Before keeping a dog, registration should be done by taking a license from the Municipal Corporation or the concerned authority.
- Before getting a pitbull dog, get information about it. You should be aware about its eating and drinking behavior. If you are elderly, it can be difficult to control.
- Rottweiler is also a dangerous breed dog. When an unknown person comes to your house, then in such a condition the dog should be tied up and kept away from there.
- No such act should be done with the Siberian Husky Dog, which will make him aggressive. Children should be kept away from it. Every day it should be taken for a walk.
- Doberman dog can also prove to be dangerous at times. Therefore care should be taken when eating it. It can attack because of hunger and thirst.
- The size of the Bull Mastiff is large and its attack can be fatal. Therefore, extra care should be taken regarding this. If it appears aggressive, contact the veterinary doctor immediately.
Also read: Can HbA1c Levels Increase Without Diabetes? Know what doctors say
These are the 5 most dangerous breed dogs
- american pitbull
- siberian husky
- bull mastiff
Do not keep dogs of dangerous breed
non-governmental organization working for animals Ravi Dubey, Founder, People for Animals Trust (Faridabad) According to this, people should avoid keeping dogs of dangerous breeds like American Pitbull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Daberman, Picture Boxer, Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, Wolf Hybrid etc. Sometimes they also attack the people who keep the dog and the jaw of the dog gets locked, which can be fatal. It is not necessary that this happens to everyone. There can be different reasons for this. However, dogs of these dangerous breeds are not kept in large numbers in India.
Also read: Is Typhoid And Cholera Spread By Eating ‘Pani Puri’? Learn reality from experts
Under what circumstances can a dog attack?
- In anger, a pet dog can attack.
- Sometimes a dog can also be an attacker due to hunger and thirst.
- Freedom is very important for a dog, it is not right to keep it tied all the time.
- Dogs become aggressive even in the condition of being hot.
- Sometimes the dog can attack in the condition of diseases and madness.
- If the dog has symptoms of any kind of disease, then it should be treated immediately.
- Children should be kept away from dogs, because dog attacks on children can be more dangerous.
Tags: dog breed, Lifestyle, Trending news
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 15, 2022, 17:13 IST