Superfoods To Avoid Premature Greying: Untimely graying of hair has become a common problem now. Young people are also facing this problem at an early age. The major reason for graying of hair is due to unhealthy lifestyle and not taking enough nutritious food. Nutritional foods can prove to be very effective to keep hair strong and healthy. Well, there can be many reasons for premature graying of hair. Apart from genetic reasons, there can also be stress, smoking, deficiency of vitamin B12 in this.
Some foods can be included in your diet to prevent premature graying of hair. ndtv According to the news of this, there are 8 such super foods that can prove to be helpful in slowing down the speed of premature graying of hair.
Include these 8 super foods in your diet
1. Green leafy vegetables – Green leafy vegetables are very effective in maintaining health. This is the reason why they are given a salad to include in their daily diet. To keep hair healthy, they should also be included in your diet. Green leafy vegetables include spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and other vegetables. These vegetables are rich in other nutrients including iron, vitamins, calcium, folate which keep hair healthy.
2. Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate is also included in the superfoods for keeping hair healthy. It is rich in anti-oxidants, which help in flushing out those toxins from the body which can be a reason for premature graying of hair. Dark chocolate is also rich in copper, which helps in melanin production.
Also read: Is Vitamin E Deficiency The Reason For Hair Loss? These foods will make up for it
3. Dairy Products – To keep hair healthy, dairy products like milk, curd, cheese should be included in your diet. Dairy products are a good source of vitamin B12, calcium, protein and other nutrients. Yogurt in particular is rich in anti-oxidants as well as being probiotic.
4. Egg – Egg means egg is considered an excellent source of protein. Egg salad is also given to keep the hair strong. It also contains abundant vitamin B12, which is a major reason for premature graying of hair. For the strength of hair, instead of eating only the white part of the egg, the whole egg should be eaten.
5. Soyabean – If you are facing the problem of graying hair, then also include soybean in your diet. Soybeans contain many nutrients. Its fermented type helps the body in many different ways.
Provides anti-oxidants which are helpful in removing the problem of premature graying of hair.
Also read: Know which vitamins can prevent hair fall by including them in the diet
6. Pulses – To keep the body healthy, all types of pulses are given salad to eat. The same thing applies for the strength of the hair. Pulses are an excellent source of Vitamin B9. It also helps in hair growth and keeping them healthy.
7. Mushroom – To slow down the speed of white hair, include mushrooms in the diet. It contains sufficient amount of copper which increases the production of melanin. Melanin is the element responsible for the color of hair and skin. The lack of melanin is also one of the reasons for the rapid graying of hair.
8. Fermented Foods – Fermented poods can be very beneficial for those who are suffering from the problem of premature graying of hair. Fermented foods include kombucha, kimchi, pickles and probiotic foods which also improve digestion. Better digestion improves the biotin level. Let us tell you that the biotin component affects the health of our hair, skin and nails.
Tags:, Healthy hair tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 06, 2022, 18:11 IST