Seeing a female colleague in trouble, one should always help.
Talking in a loud voice with a female colleague should be avoided.
Now the presence of women in the workplace is increasing day by day. This is because today women want to become self-reliant. She wants to give a new direction to her career, so she is moving forward in every field, shoulder to shoulder with men. However, as male and female employees are not treated equally in many offices, most of the female employees also demand gender equality. Well, leaving aside gender equality, every mail co-worker should also be aware of how a female employee should be treated in the office.
There are people of different personalities in the office. Everyone’s nature, way of talking, way of getting up and sitting are very different from each other. Since both men and women work together in a team, even in the office, therefore, the style of conversation, the selection of words should also be done carefully. Especially when you work with female coworkers. Every company, office has a rule, rule, which everyone has to follow. Friendly, fun-loving behavior all the time doesn’t feel right here like in college. There are some male employees who do not have the right way of talking to female coworkers. Whether you are a senior or a junior, a female colleague must be treated with respect. Talk to them in a low voice, not high. However, sometimes even in the absence of information, some mistakes are made unintentionally. In such a situation, it becomes important to know some things.
Read also: To become an independent woman, take care of these things, take the first step like this
How to deal with female colleagues in the office
- There are some people who, when a new employee comes to the office, keep looking at him again and again with a prying eye. If you are also one of them, then give up this habit. This may make your impression on that female employee wrong and then she will avoid talking to you in future. She can also make a wrong impression about you, as if you are not a good person. Talk with any female colleague with full confidence. Keep working, don’t waste time talking here and there.
- If you are sitting in a group in the office canteen, then avoid talking about the activities done in the boy gang. Do not pass useless comments about a woman, avoid telling sloppy jokes. You, don’t talk rudely. This can make female colleagues feel uncomfortable.
Read also: Women adopt these tips to be happy in the present, they will be able to enjoy life to the fullest
- If you want to get respect from a female colleague, then focus on your work and do not waste your and the other’s time by talking here and there. If you want to explain anything related to work, then make a gap and talk gently. Do not try to be forcefully touched during a joke.
- Just as you treat and treat your male co-worker, treat a female co-worker with the same respect. Try your best to maintain a healthy relationship with normal behavior. Remember, if the complaint of a small mistake made by you reaches the top, then the job can also be in danger. It is better to walk by maintaining a distance.
- If you are a senior, then it is not necessary to shout all the time, talk only by showing awe or get any work done. Always try to talk with the female colleague with a calm nature, smile on the face. With this you will be able to leave a positive impression among them.
- There is nothing wrong in praising a female co-worker, but the style of praising should be polite. Who doesn’t like to listen? Women appreciate compliments. If you praise for a favor, then don’t do it at all. This can spoil your impression in front of the entire female employee in the office.
- If you see a female colleague in trouble or a male colleague troubling her, do not keep quiet, but try to help her.
(Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general assumptions. Hindi news18 does not confirm the same. Please contact the relevant expert before implementing them.)
Tags: Lifestyle, Office culture, Women’s Safety
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 14, 2022, 10:05 IST