If you want to stay away from heart disease, then pomegranate peels can be used.
This tea can relieve the problem of high blood pressure to a great extent.
Pomegranate peel tea Benefits: You must have eaten pomegranate, but have you ever had tea from its peel? How will you drink it, considering the peel of pomegranate as useless, throw it away. Well, now if you bring pomegranate, do not throw away its peel, but make herbal tea out of it and drink it. Pomegranate is a fruit beneficial to health in many ways. It does not allow lack of blood, iron in the body. It is a powerhouse of healthy vitamins, minerals, plant compounds. Talking about the benefits of pomegranate peels, it protects against high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol. Many such properties are present in pomegranate peels, which are necessary for a healthy body. Know what are the benefits of tea made from pomegranate peels.
Health benefits of drinking pomegranate peel tea
- webmd.com According to a news report, pomegranate tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which can protect against many diseases caused by chronic inflammation. Heart disease, cancer, diabetes are caused by chronic inflammation. An element in pomegranate called punicalagins has anti-inflammatory properties. If you drink tea made from pomegranate extracts, peels, dried flowers of pomegranate, then health can benefit in many ways.
- This tea can relieve the problem of high blood pressure to a great extent. Hypertension is the main cause of heart attack and stroke. The anti-inflammatory elements in pomegranate juice, grains can be useful in reducing high blood pressure.
Read also: Use pomegranate peels like this for skin care, you will be surprised to know the benefits
- Drinking pomegranate tea is also healthy for heart health. Punicic acid in pomegranate benefits the heart in many ways. Its regular consumption can reduce the chances of heart disease. Not only this, drinking pomegranate juice also reduces bad cholesterol level, high blood pressure, which can prevent heart disease.
- Pomegranate peels are also rich in many nutrients. It also contains fiber, which plays an important role in weight loss. In such a situation, you can drink this tea to lose weight.
- If you regularly drink tea prepared from pomegranate peels, then the immunity will also be strong, due to which you can stay away from many diseases.
How to make pomegranate peel tea
Pomegranate tea can be made by adding pomegranate seeds, dried pomegranate flowers or pomegranate juice to the tea. You cut its peels into small pieces and put them in water and boil it for a while. Honey, lemon juice, mint, green or black tea can also be added to it for taste. A cup of pomegranate tea contains calories, carbohydrates, etc. It does not contain fat, sugar at all. Be it pomegranate juice or tea, they are full of nutrients. You dry the peels of pomegranate and keep it in powder form. You can make tea from this powder and drink it once a day. Boil dried pomegranate flowers in a cup of water. After boiling for 3-4 minutes, filter it and drink it hot.
Read also: Pomegranate Benefits: 10 big benefits of eating pomegranate daily in winter
benefits of pomegranate peels
If you want to stay away from heart disease, then you can use pomegranate peels. It contains antioxidants, which do not allow cholesterol to increase.
Helps to remove toxins from the body, due to which the kidney can also remain healthy.
If you have a problem of sore throat, cough etc., then the antimicrobial elements present in pomegranate peel reduce bacteria, infection.
People who have burning urination, UTI, frequent urination, drink tea or decoction made from pomegranate peels, then these problems can be relieved.
These peels can reduce skin problems like fine lines, wrinkles, signs of aging, dry skin etc. The paste prepared from pomegranate peels can be applied on the skin.
FIRST PUBLISHED : October 02, 2022, 17:22 IST