Keep getting full body checkup done every 6 months or a year.
Drink plenty of water to lose weight and stay hydrated.
Men are very careless about their lifestyle, health and food. They work hard day and night, but do not eat and drink on time. sleep late at night. Even after coming from work, they remain engaged in mobile, laptop, TV etc. Many studies show that the kind of lifestyle men follow and keep thinking about their office work pressure, home-family etc., increases their stress. This makes them more likely to fall ill at an early age. In such a situation, men may be more prone to chronic diseases than women. Men are also more sedentary than women. You work sitting for long hours, you also sit at home, due to which you invite many health problems unknowingly.
There are some men who never exercise. Consume more alcohol, smoking, junk food etc. Let’s skip breakfast. All these habits increase the risk of getting cardiovascular disease, cancer, tuberculosis, obesity, diabetes etc. If you want to live a long life, then definitely include some things in the lifestyle.
Read this also: Men should not do this work at night, it can have bad effect on health
Men should adopt these 5 habits to stay healthy
1. hindustantimes.com According to a news published in, if you want to stay healthy for a long time, then avoid sitting in the same position continuously. Due to the sitting job in the office, people sit on the chair continuously for 10-11 hours. If you also have to sit for hours then you need to be careful. Due to continuous sitting acidity, obesity, being sedentary can cause pain in joints and legs. Blood circulation is not done properly by sitting. Keep taking breaks in between work. Work while standing. Take a walk for 5 minutes. Use the office stairs to go up to 4-5 floors. Take regular breaks and do stretching.
2. Men have a lot of stress and worry about office, home-family, children’s education, economic condition. If your stress level is also high, then meet a counselor. If you remain under stress, there can be many other physical problems. You can become mentally ill, due to which your professional and personal life can also be affected. Stress also causes many health problems like heart attack, stroke, weight gain, cognitive health. You can take the help of cognitive behavioral therapy. Take time out for yourself. Don’t always worry, worry. Try to be happy. To de-stress, take a bath with lukewarm water. Stress can be reduced by yoga, meditation, gardening, listening to music, traveling etc.
Read this also: Pumpkin Seeds Benefits: Learn how pumpkin seeds are beneficial for men
3. Most men have many such unhealthy habits, which can make them ill. Smoking, consumption of alcohol, consumption of drugs etc. all these things can be harmful to your health. Smoking and secondhand smoking can lead to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease, etc. Alcohol can dehydrate the body. Weight may also increase. If you take steroids to build muscles, stay away from them.
4. If you want to lose weight and stay hydrated, then you have to drink plenty of water. By drinking water, the mood and body temperature also remains correct. In such a situation, you must drink at least three liters of water daily.
5. Often men ignore their health. How fit and healthy you are can be known by regular routine body checkup. Keep in mind, no matter how fit you look from outside, but how well the internal organs are working, it can be known only through some tests. It is better that you keep getting blood pressure, blood sugar level, cholesterol level, cardiac screening done regularly. You can know how healthy and fit you are by doing a full body checkup between 6 months to a year.
Tags: Health, Lifestyle, mental health
FIRST PUBLISHED : December 17, 2022, 20:25 IST