Essential Nutrition for Health: At present, the lifestyle of the people is being affected badly and its adverse effect is on their health. Our body needs nutrients for good health and growth. They contain many nutrients including vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins. Today we are telling you which 6 essential nutrients our body needs every day and how their deficiency can be met.
These 6 nutrients are essential for better health
A report by ‘Medical News Today’ According to this, the 6 essential nutrients for our body are vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, water and carbohydrates. To stay healthy, you should include these nutrient-rich foods in your diet every day. You will be surprised to know that by fulfilling the deficiency of all these nutrients, you can protect yourself from many diseases and strengthen your immune system. By improving the immune system, you can lead a healthy life.
Cigarette Effects: Cigarette addiction can be fatal, learn from experts how to quit smoking
Complete the deficiency of essential nutrients in this way
1. Vitamins are micronutrients that help strengthen the immune system, prevent prostate cancer, strengthen teeth and bones, aid in calcium absorption, maintain healthy skin, and support brain and nervous system function. We do. You can get plenty of vitamins from fruits and vegetables.
2. Major minerals are iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, chloride. Minerals present in the body help to balance water levels, make skin, hair and nails healthy and improve bone health. You can find these essential minerals in red meat, iodized table salt, milk and dairy products and vegetables.
Young people are most at risk of migraine, know its symptoms from experts, methods of prevention
3. Protein is a macronutrient, which maintains the function of the cells of our body. Protein helps in the growth of our body’s muscles, bones, skin, hair and makes antibodies. You get protein from eggs, meat, chicken, fish, seafood, legumes, milk, yogurt and fruits. If you are a vegetarian, then you can add paneer to your diet.
4. A certain amount of fat is beneficial for our body. Fat gives energy to our body and helps in improving health. This allows our cells to grow, improves muscle movement and improves brain function. Walnuts, vegetable oil, fish and seeds are rich in fat.
Does eating rice really increase obesity, know what research says about it
5. Carbohydrates are essential for the body. They provide energy for all the cells in the body. People should limit their intake of carbohydrates like white bread, pasta and rice. Carbohydrates are helpful in improving the immune system, brain functioning, nervous system, and digestion system. You get a lot of carbohydrates from fruits, vegetables, brown rice, oats, pasta, bread etc.
6. Water is one of the most important nutrients for the body. One needs to stay hydrated at all times. Dehydration can lead to headaches, problems with physical and mental functioning. The human body consists of most of the water and it is needed to improve the body’s function. Water flushes out toxins from our body, transports nutrients and relieves constipation. You should drink 3 to 4 liters of water every day.
Read also: If you want to stay fit then try water aerobics, you will also get relief from heat
Tags: fitness, Health, Lifestyle, Nutrition
FIRST PUBLISHED : June 29, 2022, 06:30 IST